Best Located Hostel in Istanbul!
Just in the heart of historical peninsula of Istanbul, Old City Hostel offers the best comfort and cleanliness to the best price !
- Blue Mosque (2-min walk)
- Grand Bazaar (5-min walk)
- Topkapı Palace Museum (5-min walk)
- Hagia Sophia Museum (3-min walk)
- Byzabtine Hippodrome and Obelisk (2-min walk)
- Basilica Sistern (3-min walk)
- Archeological Museum (4-min walk)
- Egyptian Spice Bazaar (3 tram stations away)
- New Mosque(3 tram stations away)
- Galata Bridge (3 tram stations away)
- Suleymania Mosque (3 tram stations away)
- Bosphorus Boat Tour (3 tram stations away)
- Galata Tower (4 tram stations away)
You can also find many more mosques, museums, Turkish baths, touristic attractions, bakeries, restaurants, and supermarkets around.
Cleanliness, safety and comfort are top priorities for Old City Hostel. All dorms have large windows, air conditioning, central heating units, steel lockers, free Wi-Fi and private ensuite bathroom with a shower, a toilet, a washbasin and a hairdryer.
The front desk is 24 hours open and the friendly staff is always ready to help the guests.
The hostel is situated in a 100-year-old building that was renovated in April, 2012. It has an outdoor seating area on the street, and a terrace on the top floor with a stunning sea view.
The on-site cafe is open all the day and offers lunch, dinner, waterpipe and all types of drink.
The guests can also arrange tours and trips via Old City Hostel and there is a two-way shuttle service for both airports of Istanbul.
The guests should keep in mind the following policies of Old City Hostel:
-Cancellation possible in case of 48-hour in advance notice. Online bookings must be cancelled online. Late cancellation or no-show up is charged for one night price.
-Payment to be made in cash (Euro, US Dollars, Turkish Lira) or credit card upon arrival.
-Check in: 12.00
-Check out: 11.00
-Breakfast: served between 8.00am and 10.00am
-All taxes included
-Guests between the ages of 14 and 50 are accepted.
-Right of admittance is reserved by the hostel.